Author achievements unlocked this week:
1) I hit my first sales target through Amazon on units of “The Codex of Desire”.
2) A used copy of “Codex” showed up on Amazon, through a British-based used book dealer. Not sure why this feels like an accomplishment, but it does.
3) The first (hopefully not the last!) piece of fan art for “Codex” made its appearance (thanks again, Michelle NL Conure!).
4) I received my first Amazon review (thank you, Elain Corrine Moria!).
5) It was a FIVE STAR REVIEW.
6) I attended my first coffee meeting of the Manitoba Writers Guild, which might lead to membership in the Guild at some point in the future.
Which is quite a lot to achieve, to be honest. 🙂 So in spite of some low feeling and some marketing burn-out, it’s been a good week! 🙂